Finding your voice and your purpose
I don’t know about you, but I have always been a dreamer. I dream about contributing to a world of greater compassion and wholeness, where each of us is empowered to live in ways that support our flourishing, as well as that of the planet and all of its inhabitants.
I believe we each have a unique purpose, and are most fulfilled when we are able to express our authentic message and purpose. Often, as we follow the path to a plant-powered, vegan lifestyle, we become deeply inspired to use our gifts to create a world that supports the flourishing of all. And at the same time, we may experience emotional, social, and interpersonal challenges along the way.
What do YOU most long to create? What dreams are YOU holding? What do you want for your life? For your health? For your contribution? For your relationships? For animals and all sentient beings? For the planet?
What challenges do you face that get in the way of these dreams? Frustration with others who don’t understand or support your lifestyle and values? Sadness about animal suffering and the destruction of the planet? Conflict and misunderstandings in your relationships with family and friends? Difficulties finding your unique purpose and contribution? Overgiving or putting others’ needs ahead of your own? Overwhelmed with where to get started?
- Finding your most powerful voice, so that you can express yourself with others in more effective ways
- Becoming more open and authentic in your relationships and all aspects of your life
- Being more confident and at peace within yourself
- Coping with difficult emotions more effectively and peacefully
- Gaining clarity about your unique purpose and contribution so you can have a greater impact
- Creating more meaning and fulfillment in your professional contribution
- Improving relationships and building meaningful support
I empower compassionate vegans, advocates, helpers, and healers to thrive emotionally and socially, and to express their unique gifts in service to their own well-being and that of all beings and the planet.
My specialties include working with:
- Those seeking support in transitioning to a plant-powered, vegan lifestyle
- Vegans and vegetarians who face challenges socially or emotionally in living a lifestyle not supported or embraced by those around them
- Compassionate individuals who care about making the world a better place, and who seek to discover and express their higher purpose
- Advocates, healers, and helping professionals who are experiencing compassion fatigue, burnout, distress, discouragement, disempowerment, or overwhelm
CLICK HERE to schedule a FREE 30-minute discovery session to explore how Transformational Coaching can support you in thriving emotionally, interpersonally, and in your unique contribution and purpose.
“I appreciate Angela for not giving up on me when I hit roadblocks, seeing me for who I am, imperfections and all, and not running away. Helping me see that I have my own wisdom and that this is valuable. Pushing me to move forward in a gentle but firm manner. Her amazing ability to help me focus on the changes I could make. Her wonderful mixture of compassion, spirituality, self-actualization, and forward momentum. Ang is not only a coach, she is a role model. She brings her own experiences with the process of finding my voice, my place, into view, and helping me know that I am more capable of change than I have previously been aware.” Tamara
“Angela was such a great mentor for me, really guiding me to empower myself. She gave me tools that allow me to help myself to reach goals and to improve my communication. I also really appreciate that she was just so compassionate and supportive. How great it is to have someone rooting for you.” Nancy
“Working with Angela, I felt seen and heard and safe to be honest and vulnerable. Angela’s deep presence, clarity, and understanding helped to ground me. She exhibited clarity, understanding, and insight to ask me powerful questions that brought more self-awareness, curiosity, and receptivity to my genius and gifts. One of Angela’s gifts is her ability to embrace her client with total acceptance and non-judgment. Her ability to sift through the words and experiences of the client and hone in on what is arising in the moment brings clarity that the client could not achieve on her own. She is sincerely supportive and sponsors her clients to embrace what is arising, transform it, and move forward with inner and outer resources.” A.M.