Angela Crawford, Ph.D.
Psychologist, Transformational Coach, and Vegan Lifestyle Educator
With over 20 years of experience as a licensed psychologist, providing holistic and transformational psychotherapy, I am deeply interested in the interconnection between veganism and emotional well-being. I am passionate about the power of a plant-based lifestyle for health, compassion for all sentient beings, and caring for our planet.
I am currently conducting research for a book on the transformational impact of a vegan lifestyle for mind, body, and spirit. As a vegan lifestyle educator, I empower people to successfully move toward a plant-powered lifestyle for better health and emotional well-being. In addition, I support compassionate plant-based advocates to express their unique gifts, message, and contribution with fulfillment, purpose, and joy, in service to their own well-being and that of all beings and the planet.
I serve as a Psychology Advisor and Founding Ambassador for WeDIDIt.Health, an on-line score-board where individuals can share and discover the benefits of a plant-based lifestyle for improved health, compassion for animals, and the environment. I authored the e-book 7 Best Practices to Inspire Loved Ones to Go Plant-Based, which is offered as a complimentary gift for those who complete the brief one-question survey at www. WeDidIt.Health.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, Auburn University, 1997
- Post-doctoral Fellowship in Pain Management, University of Virginia School of Medicine, 1998
- Clinical Psychology Internship (with specialty in Health Psychology), University of North Carolina School of Medicine, 1995
- EMDR therapist (trained 2007-2008; EMDRIA certified 2011)
- Vegan Lifestyle Coach and Educator (Main Street Vegan Academy, October 2019)
- Master Vegan Lifestyle Coach and Educator (Main Street Vegan Academy, December 2020)
- Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate, T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies at eCornell (April 2020)
- Transformational Coach (Feminine Power, 2021)
- Author of 7 Best Practices to Inspire Loved Ones to Go Plant-Based (available through WeDidIt.Health)
- Co-author of The Behavioral Medicine Treatment Planner (by DeGood, Crawford, and Jongsma)