Angela Crawford, Ph.D.
Psychologist, Transformational Coach, and Vegan Lifestyle Educator
I have 20+ years of experience as a licensed psychologist, providing psychotherapy to help individuals address stress, anxiety, and trauma, and to achieve holistic well-being. I am also a certified transformational coach, empowering women to reach their highest potentials. My specialties include working with sensitive, compassionate, service-oriented seekers, supporting them to discover and express their unique gifts and higher purpose, and to live in ways that nurture body, mind, and spirit. I also teach, research, and write about emotionally thriving with a plant-powered, vegan lifestyle.
I am seeking vegans to participate in a survey on the emotional, social, and spiritual impacts of being vegan, as part of my research for a book. If you are vegan and interested in participating, please CLICK HERE.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, Auburn University, 1997
- Post-doctoral Fellowship in Pain Management, University of Virginia School of Medicine, 1998
- EMDR therapist (trained 2007-2008; EMDRIA certified 2011)
- Vegan Lifestyle Coach and Educator (Main Street Vegan Academy, October 2019)
- Master Vegan Lifestyle Coach and Educator (Main Street Vegan Academy, December 2020)
- Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate, T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies at eCornell (April 2020)
- Transformational Coach (Certified through Feminine Power, 2021)