Angela Crawford, Ph.D.
Psychologist, Transformational Coach, and Vegan Lifestyle Educator
I have over 20 years of experience as a licensed psychologist, providing psychotherapy to address stress, anxiety, and trauma, and to enhance mind-body-spirit well-being. In addition, I am certified as a transformational coach and a vegan lifestyle educator, supporting individuals and groups to achieve greater emotional and physical flourishing with a plant-powered vegan lifestyle. I am passionate about inspiring people to express their deepest values, unique gifts, and authentic purpose in service to their own highest well-being and that of all beings and the planet.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, Auburn University, 1997
- Post-doctoral Fellowship in Pain Management, University of Virginia School of Medicine, 1998
- Clinical Psychology Internship (with specialty in Health Psychology), University of North Carolina School of Medicine, 1995
- EMDR therapist (trained 2007-2008; EMDRIA certified 2011)
- Vegan Lifestyle Coach and Educator (Main Street Vegan Academy, October 2019)
- Master Vegan Lifestyle Coach and Educator (Main Street Vegan Academy, December 2020)
- Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate, T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies at eCornell (April 2020)
- Transformational Coach (Feminine Power, 2021)
- Co-author of The Behavioral Medicine Treatment Planner (by DeGood, Crawford, and Jongsma)